Hoverhome – Read More
In late 1997 the Society purchased Hoverhome. The impressive brick residence and the utilitarian, frame farm buildings are inextricably linked to each other and to Longmont’s agricultural past. In January 1999, Hoverhome was entered as an historic district in the National Register of Historic Places.
Hover Farmstead – Read More
In January 1999, Hover Farmstead was entered as an historic district in the National Register of Historic Places. Today, surrounded by residential development and growth, the Hover Farmstead is a powerful reminder of Longmont’s disappearing agricultural heritage.
Old Mill Park – Read More
Old Mill Park was dedicated August 1, 1976 for historical and educational purposes. Containing original buildings, plantings, and artifacts, it has been designated a landmark by the City of Longmont.
Old St. Stephen’s Church – Read More
Old St. Stephen's Church was built in 1881 as the first home for the congregation of St. Stephen's Episcopal parish. Over the years the congregation expanded, a parish hall was erected to the east of the building and later a classroom/office building was built on the south side. A five-year, community campaign to save the historic little church led to the purchase of the property by the St. Vrain Historical Society in 1976.